Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When Will My Dogs Hair Grow Back After Scabies Will My Dog's Hair Grow Back After A Scab Fell Off?

Will my dog's hair grow back after a scab fell off? - when will my dogs hair grow back after scabies

My dog has a wound on the head between the eyes. The crust was very dry and flaky, and just fell. Now she has a small circle of soon to be directly between the eyes so badly! I see the environment also scrolls.

Do you think that hair grow back? She has dark brown hair, which she now has a white circle there with white head. It is obvious, because it is a dog with short hair and I'm really sorry.

6 comments:

  1. Puppies R 4 Life Not Just XMasJanuary 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM

    Yes, it will grow again, is to cut my dog all the time and after the scab falls it is usually a bald spot takes time, but the hairs grow back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair can not grow new scars. Hair follicles from impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the hair growth should return, although the scar in May, still half visible to the rest of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It should grow back very well! may be a slight scar, but the skin would grow around it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should be postponed, unless the hair (but u write) follicles addressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes! It should be something to ward off even if it had raised a small scar.

    ReplyDelete