Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tapes Of Wrath What's Wrong With Gossip Girl?

What's wrong with Gossip Girl? - tapes of wrath

I just watched episode on Monday, The Wrath of Con, is that I recorded on my DVR, but I think something going on with him. I just read that apparently met online and Serena Gabriel said in this episode, but when I saw that this never happened. I knew that something was missing, because the program ended when he was after about 20 minutes, for whatever reason, was something .. neglected? Or deleted? I have no idea. But it happens to someone if you are not registered or if they saw on Monday? I am very confused as it was a party!

4 comments:

  1. DVR'ed me, but not skip and Serena met Gabriel, maybe try on the CW Web site to see, even if I put this episode in weeks, until Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now she had a message that there is Prego, and they met in a hotel resturaunt. She said she was not Prego, but he only wants money. He said he has the plan to take money from any store, and went with cash Popy. Georgina had to play a rich girl and Popy agreed to meet with her. Lily Bass (Mother) Serena said he needed to leave it alone, but she wanted, and that is when the mother was arrested. If you have seen the end, you know the rest ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait for it on the CW (online) are available. Or you can download the episode via iTunes. And yes, Gabriel was in this episode, but not for long. The majority was "not planning to assess Breakfast Club" and things get in trouble, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.watch-gossip-girl.com can see is a good place you can find online.

    ReplyDelete