Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Erection During Waxing Waxing Of The "bits"?

Waxing of the "bits"? - erection during waxing

Hello,
I have a question here on the board "male" and how to prevent erections during the treatment, a few weeks ago. Someone told me it was okay, but when I went to get it done, I could no longer be on the floor and the therapist said he could not do that because it used during the procedure, stretchy - asked me to move it. Is this normal, or other material, the wax during erection can? It is also a way in preventing the ascent?

3 comments:

  1. Jack from before he do on the appointment, or wax, because most women I know, anyway cut, or your friend, if you want a little wax or do you prefer ... who cares its fcking hot wax fetish bizarre in nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh ..... Why wax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you feel subconsiously Somone might turn hot wax on your hard drive and mother. Why do you have the things and make it part of his affair with your partner.

    curtdude
    No melted wax in my crazy!

    ReplyDelete